Welcome to the website for the Missio Africanus Journal of African Missiology (MAJAM).
The Journal is now accepting submissions of articles.
To send MAJAM an article for consideration, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the journal’s submission requirements here.
Missio Africanus (MAJAM ) VOLUME 1 ISSUE 1
- Missio Africanus Vol 1 Issue 1 Full Content
- Leadership Traits and Practices by Philip Lutterodt
- Missio Dei: An African Appropriation by Harvey C. Kwiyani
- Loving the British for the Sake of the Mission by Nigel Rooms
- Celebrating the Life and Legacy of Bishop Ajayi Crowther by Israel Olofinjana
- Mission from Africa: A Call to Re-imagine Mission In African-led Pentecostal Churches in Britain by Babatunde Adedibu
Missio Africanus (MAJAM ) VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
- Missio Africanus Vol 1 Issue 2 Full Content
- MAJ 1.2 Front Matter
- Editorial Response – Multicultural Bones by Martin Robinson
- Exploring Adaptive Challenges by Kugbeadjor and Kwiyani
- Before the Throne of God: Multicultural Church as Eschatological Anticipation by Roger Standing
- Mission in a Strange Land by Cathy Ross
- Missional Strategies from Antioch by Anderson Moyo
- Historical Development of Black Pentecostal Churches in Britain by Israel Olofinjana
- Main Features of 21st Century Christianity in Africa by John Mbiti
- List of Christological Titles by John Mbiti
- MAJ 1.2 Book Reviews
Missio Africanus (MAJAM ) VOLUME 3 ISSUE 1
- Missio Africanus Vol 3 Issue 1 Full Content
- Theology of Mission in the Malawi Assemblies of God by Andrew Mkwaila
- Christianity’s Encounters Indigenous Religions in Ghana by Bernard Appiah
- Blessed Reflex_African Christians in Europe by Harvey C. Kwiyani
- African Church Responds to the Refugee Crisis in Europe by Kyama Mugambi
- The Pambio and New Musical Inculturation of the Gospel in Africa by William Obaga
- Book Review_Harvey Kwiyani_Sent Forth Reveiwed by Gemechis Garshaw
- Book Review_Steven Paas_Christianity in Eurafrica_Reviewed by François Kaboré