The School of Intercultural Mission and Leadership is a Missio Africanus project that is done in collaboration with the Pioneer Leadership Training course at Church Mission Society (CMS) in Oxford and the Birmingham Christian College in Selly Oak.
Drawing upon resources from these two institutions in addition to our own in-house personnel, we offer training programs for congregational and other ecclesial leaders and their mission-minded members in cross-cultural missions.
Depending on people’s needs, some take the unaccredited track which focuses on equipping and resourcing congregational leaders and members in cross-cultural mission in contexts of cultural diversity.
Others take the accredited track which provides scholarly training to missional leaders in congregations and denominations focusing on the mission of God in the 21st Century context of postcolonialism and globalisation and world Christianities.
Some of the areas of focus include:
• Mission, Globalisation and Migration
• Mission in African Christianity
• Mission and African Christianity outside Africa
• Mission in a Multicultural World
• Leading multicultural congregations
• Non-Western missionary movements in the West
• Ministering to Second-Generation Immigrants
• Theological Implications of Ubuntu
To hear more, please, contact email@example.com.